Deadline: 12 December 2021
The ASII program aims to empower young leaders in Asia to create a sustainable learning environment for children. The 2022 program features three key elements: principles of project management, personalized mentoring sessions, and initial resources for education projects. You will learn the project management knowledge to cover your education idea in a structural proposal.
The incubation process will take up to 10 months to co-create individual proposals and implement the project if awarded. The enrolled participants are under contractual obligation to proceed with the program. Please be mindful that the grant opportunity is not limited to one participant and that the proposed project must be implemented within 2022.
- Master fundamental principles of project management
- Attend to project-oriented workshops and mentor sessions
- Obtain initial resources for your education project
- After actively taking part in online workshops and proposal co-creation sessions, you may be granted a seed fund of up to 3000 USD for a project cycle of 3-5 months.
- Additionally, there will be networking opportunities for more resources to expand your identical project.
- Age between 20 – 40.
- A citizen of the following countries: Cambodia, Indonesia, Myanmar, the Philippines, and Vietnam.
- Have great ideas or awesome concepts of how to strengthen education systems in the above countries.
- One year of work or volunteer experience in the education field with referee provided.
- Dedicate to doing good with a data-driven mindset and have a strong interest in having a significant impact on education in Asia.
- Able to commit to the program timeline.
Learn more about this program at the official website https://www.callsoverridges.org/incubation