Deadline: 31 October 2021
The 5th Bali Democracy Student Conference (BDSC), themed “Forging the Role of Youth in Democracy: Towards Social Inclusivity and Sustainable Economic Recovery”, will conduct deliberation on issues pertaining to Sustainable Economic Recovery and Social Inclusivity in times of pandemic. It is organized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia.
Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, the conference will be conducted in hybrid format, on 19 November 2021 as a preliminary event leading to the 14th Bali Democracy Forum (BDF) on 9 December 2021.
Participants of the 5th BDSC 2021 are 150+ students, consisting of:
- Indonesian students from various universities in Indonesia and abroad; and
- Foreign students from partner countries.
- Undergraduate or Graduate students having interest in democracy.
- Between the age of 21 – 28 years old.
- Good command of English.
- Good organizational skills. and
- Active social media presence.
- Filled-in application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Recommendation Letter from University/College
- Statement Letter stating willingness to participate
- Copy of Passport/National ID card
- Copy of Students ID Card
Photo (4X6 cm, colour)
- Short essay in English, either on Stream 1 “Towards Sustainable Economic Recovery” or Stream 2 “From Social Injustice to Social Inclusivity” (650 words, font: Arial 11, 1.5pt space)*
- Profile video (no longer than 1 min) in English, uploaded to Instagram personal account, which consist of:
• Personal view on “The Role of Youth In Democracy: Towards Social Inclusivity And Sustainable Economic Recovery”
• Hashtag #BDSC2021 #BDSCV #BDF2021 #RoadtoBDF
Learn more about the program at the following link https://bdsc.kemlu.go.id/