Deadline: 26 December 2021
The ASEAN-IPR Secretariat opens the opportunity and invites fresh graduates or graduate candidates in their final years of studies as an Intern to support the work of the Institute. The Interns shall work within the ASEAN-IPR Secretariat for a minimum of 3-month time, with 2-3 allocated spaces per Quarter of the year.
Specifically, the ASEAN-IPR invites ASEAN Nationals currently residing and recruited in Indonesia to be an Intern in support of the Secretariat’s Operations, working under the Finance & Administration Officer.
- Undergraduate study in an accounting or business administration field
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to plan and organise work
- Resourcefulness, initiative, enthusiasm and detail-oriented
- Possess ability to adapt to new environments and to work with individuals from multicultural backgrounds
- Very good computer skills including knowledge and experience in all Microsoft Office software (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Team Spirit, ability to multi-task and possibly work irregular hours
- Possess reliable knowledge and skills on using Microsoft Office software
- Tech-savvy with knowledge of social networking tools and virtual platforms
- Cover letter, highlighting motivation and interest for the position, as well as your suitability and potential contribution;
- Detailed curriculum vitae (CV);
- Certified true copies of educational certificates, or university’s letter of
Please ensure that the total size of your email, including attachments is no more than 5 MB.
For further information, visit ASEAN IPR website: