June 2022 || Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei
Deadline: 3-31 January 2022
The YSEALI Summit: “Empowering Technology for a Greener Future” is inviting YOU among 80 YSEALI alumni to join a highly impactful program with online pre-Summit activities, 3-day workshop, and post-Summit engagements. The in-person Summit will be confirmed in February 2022, depending on the pandemic situation at the time.
Once you’ve been selected, you will receive the unparalleled opportunity of engaging with diverse regional leaders for various masterclasses on tackling climate change. To further expand your talents, selected applicants will also take part in copious interactive sessions aiming to bolster soft skills, professional development, support green recovery and build collaborations for collective impact.
- YSEALI alumni (Alumni from U.S.-based YSEALI Professional and Academic Fellows programs, YSEALI regional workshops, and the YSEALI Seeds for the Future competition winners)
- Between 18-35 years at the time of the application.
- Citizens and residents of an ASEAN member country (Brunei, Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Laos, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam) or Timor-Leste.
- Proficient in reading, writing and speaking English (TOEFL exam results not required).
- Required to demonstrate interest in climate change mitigation and adaptation, renewable energy, green technologies, and environmental leadership.
- Required to arrange your own travel visa to Brunei.
Applications for the YSEALI Summit: “Empowering Technology for a Greener Future” must be completed online through the VideoAsk platform. Applicants are requested to provide answers in any of the available formats (i.e. video, audio, or text) for all questions.
Should you face any difficulties or have questions regarding the application, please reach out to email@example.com
Find more about this program at the official link